Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Superhero Role Play Ideas

hi ya just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what i could put as a role play for superheroes- i have no superhero stuff at school- action figures etc and just have no idea what i could put out as a role play.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! tahnkyou x x

Hi - always a good idea to put out templates and resources to make either puppets on straws or masks. make some of your own to give the children ideas / starting point. they can tehn take thme to which ever area they are drawn to.

Hi, there have been a couple of threads about this already this month with some good ideas. Search the forum posts and you'll find them.

If you haven't already tried it, click on 'View new posts' too

Hi - always a good idea to put out templates and resources to make either puppets on straws or masks. make some of your own to give the children ideas / starting point. they can tehn take thme to which ever area they are drawn to.

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on making your first post

hi ya just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what i could put as a role play for superheroes- i have no superhero stuff at school- action figures etc and just have no idea what i could put out as a role play.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! tahnkyou x x

[font="Comic Sans MS"]You could buy some superhero magazines put them in the role play along with clipboards and paper. Children could be encouraged to write (mark make) letters to their favourite superhero?

As has been already suggested I would have additional activities that the children could do independently. These props could then be used in the role play. The children could make arm cuffs that could be rocket boosters, light sabers, masks, time machines etc [/font]

Hi! Sparklebox has some resources e.g. masks, superhero words, powers. We've put dressing up clothes related to superheroes in homecorner - e.g. spiderman but they don't have to be 'proper' costumes. We've put in things like green overalls (the children have decided its tractor man!), white trousers and top(Ice boy/girl), dinosaur costume(Lizard boy/girl). etc To be honest they have used anything to make a costume - several have been draping trousers round themselves to make capes! We have made superhero x-ray specs, masks. This week we're designing and making superhero dens with construction and lasers out of kitchen roll tubes. Children have made up own superheroes, given them a name and powers, painted them etc. We are having a dressing up day as well. What fun we have had!

Just remembered something! We used cbeebies website in ICT - Tommy Zoom is a recycling superhero who wants to save the world.

thanks loads for all your fantastic ideas- sometimes i think i just go brain dead he he x

There is a superhero section on the website www.communication4all.co.uk that might be useful to you

thankyou so much for that web address- i have never heard of it but it is brill!

There is a superhero section on the website www.communication4all.co.uk that might be useful to you

thankyou so much for that web address- i have never heard of it but it is brill!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)