Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pre School Being 'taken Over' By School

Has anyone got any great words of advice for me we have finally had the go ahead to 'takeover' the pre school which is on our school site I am sure lots of you have been through this experience already and I am desperate for some help and advice. My head wants to meet with me on Monday to discuss ways forward and how I see the whole thing working so I am panicking slightly now!!! I am not really sure what he is expecting me to come up with. Any of you amazing peopleout there got any great ideas/advice or possible places to go to for help. Many thanks in advance. :o

Hi magiccastle, no words of advice but a few questions.

Are the preschool staff staying on? Have they been involved with the take over? If so, I presume you've spoken to them about how they see things moving on and have gained an insight to how they feel about it all. I'm sure they will have lots of ideas on how they can use your skills to help the children. It sounds like an exciting time, so good luck with it. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)