Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Symmetry Tool

We're learning about symmetry this week and I read on here that there are computer programs that have a symmetry tool that symmetrically completes one half of the picture while you draw the other half. The person on the forum said it was in 2simple - I can't find it in 2paint a picture, or on the normal microsoft paint accessory program... can anyone help? It would be a really straightforward way to introduce symmetry to begin with. Thank you!

Well It's on my disk , which is called 2simple preschool compilation, and in 2publish. It must be that they aren't all the same.

you could ring them 020 8203 1781 or visit the website www.2simple.com or www.2simpleshop.com

and there's a rotational symmetry tool there in the free software bit below too. Takes a minute to open but well worth it!

Also try this online - you can create symmetrical patterns here too wherehttp://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/symmetry/symm.htm

Have fun!

Fingertips

Thank you for all your help - I phoned 2simple and they were brilliant and immediately explained really clearly how to find it - it was in the 2publish bit of the Infant Video Toolkit section of the 2simple collection, which I'd never really looked at as I use the main 2publish and 2paint etc.

But now I have it - hooray!

Thank you for all your help - I phoned 2simple and they were brilliant and immediately explained really clearly how to find it - it was in the 2publish bit of the Infant Video Toolkit section of the 2simple collection, which I'd never really looked at as I use the main 2publish and 2paint etc.

But now I have it - hooray!

Er, isn't that what I said ? D'OH! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)