Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery World Show

One of our Rainbow units were there, resplendent in fluorescent orange bobble hats. I'm sure I could persuade their leader to make some more... :o

Remembering those Nursery World balloons, perhaps we could get some helium ones with a makeshift FSF logo on! That way we could track each other's progress around the hall... xD

Maz

I was picturing hats with red pom poms on the top!

Glad to hear u all had a great time!! Photos look great!!

I spent my day cleaning and studying, I'm sure you're all jealous :o

Will have to get to one of these events!!!

Sorry I didn't manage to catch any of you. I arrived late and went straight to SEF seminar and then was late for the Enabling Environments one as got caught up purchasing wicker huts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SEF seminar I thought was interesting but the Enabling Environments one had something to be desired (content fine, presentation awful). My colleague went to the behaviour one and the one with Helen Bromley and she thought both were very good. Glad you had a good time.