Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children's Progress - Documentation

Please can someone help me. I am trying to design an easy to use form for my staff to complete half termly on their key children. I want it to link to the themes and princlples of the EYFS and to show next steps etc..... I just can't get started. Does any one use such a document? Think it is sometimes called a Learning Journey?

Have a look at the Southampton one, which we have adapted for our own use. We found it a very useful starting point, and have it as the first two elements of the Learning Journey for each child. The last part are the pages containing the Aspects, which we use to annotate mini observations against each criteria.

Learning stories in southampton

Edited by Cait
To remove attachment and add link

Have a look at the Southampton one, which we have adapted for our own use. We found it a very useful starting point

This is the best one I've seen yet. It's really clearand easy to use. I think I'll be adapting for use in our setting.

Thanks

Al

Yes, it was the best one I came across. We've reduced it a bit - mainly the colour aspects to keep costs down. I did a copy and paste into a word document and took out the text I didn't want and made it really workable.

Parents are good at completing their sheets too

Hi,

Can we please remind member to only upload documents that they themselves have produced. If it is a document that someone else has produced then you need to obtain their permission to post it here. If it is a document you have uploaded from another website then please just post a link to the original website.

Thank you! :o

Highlight all the text and press Ctrl C. Open a word document and press Ctrl V. You'll get all the words - possibly some paragraphs out of sequence so I advise you to have the original pdf open in the background so you can refer to it. If you can't do the copy and paste - just shout, I'll re-do it for you but you'll need to spend time taking out what you don't want yourself

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)