Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Resources

Guest Sycamore

Wow.Brilliant thank you!

If only I had this last year as I was resourcing a brand new class and school. But what a great list!

That's an excellent document Catma not just for people new to the FS. It's good to have such a checklist. We have just done an inventory for pre-school so I can go through and compare what we have to what is on this list. We are thinking about going through all our toys and binning some and giving others a complete rest.

Linda

Thanks Catma that was just what I have been looking for!

we have to organise all our equipment into a cupboard at the end of each session

I am a pest because I wont throw anything away and last week I went mad and said "right its all got to go" we emptied so much rubish and rearranged everything we wanted to look at what we have got with what we need to cover the ELG's and wow thanks that file has just saved me alot of time and hassle :D

its amazing what stuff we file on our computors and think "I wonder it that would be any use to anyone else?" and more often than not the answer is "YES"

This looks a really fantastic aide memoire??? Have printed it off and will review my own resources tomorrow - and then go to the Head with a 'Wish List' ....... budget permitting.

Thanks catma :D

Guest JudithU

Thank you. The list looks good. Am in the process of combining two F/S so will be a useful checklist to see what we need to buy. Thanks :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)