Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas About Computer Storing!

Hi all

Usual story..pack up and put away group with very limited space (in fact you have to know where to put things in the shed or it doesnt all go in!).

Dilema is...we have laptop...totally trashed by some child pulling off the keys...got offer of computer tower, monitor etc but how are we going to store it? Anyone le have to do this? Any ideas?

Hi all

Usual story..pack up and put away group with very limited space (in fact you have to know where to put things in the shed or it doesnt all go in!).

Dilema is...we have laptop...totally trashed by some child pulling off the keys...got offer of computer tower, monitor etc but how are we going to store it? Anyone le have to do this? Any ideas?

We have a computer trolley which we used to have a tower/monitor on etc - although now we have a laptop. Anyway we have to pack away everyday, and what's more our cupboard is down a small ramp. The trolley has very sturdy caster and has survived being rolled in and out every day for the last five years or so and has never caused damage to the computer.

Trouble is I didn't buy it and so I don't know where it came from - but I'm fairly sure it was just one of those educational catalogues. I'll also try and post a photo if I can find where they are! :o

Maz

We have one of those trolleys and you can get them from most of the educational suppliers. They are very sturdy and basic enough to be able to fit other furniture/resources around. For example ours has space to stack chairs (small) under and can be pushed above certain sizes of boxes. That way it doesn't end up taking up as much space as you might imagine. They do come in a variety of sizes so check which one you order but i think ours is one of the smaller ones and fits the monitor, tower, keyboard and mouse on easily.

Forgot to add we have had it over six years and it is still going strong!

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)