Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour

:o Just thought I would ask if anyone had any books they might had read which deal with different aspects of behaviour. I am doing a course and have chosen to do a study on behaviour and all different causes - diet, position in family, attachment to parent, development of language on behaviour, emotions etc. Thanks.

Jennie Lindon has done a series of articles over the years for Nursery World related to behaviour. You need to register in order to access them though. Don't know if she's written a book specifically on this topic though.

• 5 months later...
:o Just thought I would ask if anyone had any books they might had read which deal with different aspects of behaviour. I am doing a course and have chosen to do a study on behaviour and all different causes - diet, position in family, attachment to parent, development of language on behaviour, emotions etc. Thanks.

16245[/snapback]

Gwen

Here are a few I can recommend. Not too sure how indepth you want your reading so I am attaching a few different types. I hope you find them of use.

Child Behaviour by Dorothy Einon (Comprehensive, sympathetic and accessible) ISBN 0-14-024453-0 Published by Penguin Books Ltd

Best Friends, Worst Enemies by Thompson, O'Neill Grace and Cohen ISBN 0-718-144431-7 Published by Penguin Books Ltd. This covers relationships between children and their friends, their position in the family, etc. A wonderful eye-opening read.

Managing Children's Behaviour (Professional Development Series) by Sheila Riddall-Leech ISBN 043545532X Heinemann Educational Secondary Division.

And here are a few websites

www.hertsdirect.org (A leaflet about behaviour and other links)

www.familydoctor.co.uk (Preview of understanding childrens behaviour) A great site I think you might like this one.

www.paulchapmanpublishing.co.uk (A great list of books you can buy on behaviour)

Well I hope that helps you.

Let me know how you get on or if there is anything else you are looking for

Carolann xD:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)