Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning- Long And Medium Term

Can anyone help- am working in overseas school and we lack authority guidance- we need to revise our medium and long term planning- we still have some adult directed activities related to themes in both Nursery and Reception- have started to work on our continuous provision planning am happy with that but need to find good samples for long and medium term formats for our topics thes activities make up about a third of what we do the rest being child initiated play and child extended learning based on childrens interests. I would really appreciate some help

Thanks

There are lots of good examples on here from different types of settings which will be helpful, I am sure. If you search the forum posts - see the lozenge on the top right of the page and input Long Term Plan, you will get lots of great stuff.

Any problems, come back and we'll all happily help. See what you can see first.

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon as you share your advice with us all too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)