Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Lovely Day.

Guest MaryEMac

Guest MaryEMac

Today we decided not to sit and vegetate at home but to do something. We are all still on holiday so we decided to go to Hunstanton and blow away the cobwebs. At the last minute my son asked if his little girl could come with us as he had some electrical jobs to do and his wife was at work. Of course we said yes. :(

Unfortunately it started out expensive as her car seat was with her mum, so first stop was Halfords to buy a car seat. We got a good bargain, it should have cost £90 but we paid £40, and she was thrilled with it especially when she found the cup holders :o

The sun was shining as we walked along the front, jumping over the cracks !! It was cold but we were all well wrapped up. We stopped in the arcade under the pier and spent about 45 minutes on those machines that push 2 pees and key rings out . Millie was very lucky and filled my handbag up with stuff. £2 kept us both going for ages.

We had lunch in a little restaurant and Millie behaved beautifully.

After lunch we had a walk back along the front to the car park and bumped into my brother and his family who had had the same idea as us.

On the way home we went the scenic route and showed Millie where the queen lives at Christmas. Two minutes after that she was asleep and slept till we got to her house.

We really enjoyed ourselves, and I bet that we will all sleep well tonight. xD

Mary

Sounds like you have had a lovely day - thats what I need to do tomorrow - have had enough festive cheer if you know what I mean and need to get out and do something different - I am now officially additcted to my wii fit and i could do with leaving the house for a few hours!! Glad you had a lovely day Mary xx

That day out sounds like my idea of heaven - and in Norfolk too, my favourite place for seaside walks...I grew up in Cambridgeshire and often did Sandringham and Hunstanton (best seaside fish and chips going) for a day out.

I'm very jealous!

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Unfortunately i spent the day cleaning up as well. Just going to catch up on a bit of ironing and then head for the sales may be tomorrow. 0258 x :o