Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Best Of Your Physical Activities

Hi all, i hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a good New Year.

back to the 'work'now. I am looking to enhance my physical provision adn just wondered if some of yuo lovely people would share some of your best ideas-maybe daily activities or things linked to topics don't really mind we do the usual:-tongs, tweezers, scissors, mallable, balls etc, climbing and so on but if any of you can inspire me i would be really grateful.

thanks Natasha x

Get a couple of working stethoscopes off ebay - mine love them! They listen to heartbeats and then run off and get out of puff and listen again. They also like them after lunch to listen to it all going down!

Write Dance is quite good for structured/ focused activities.

Ooh Susan can I pick your brains? I bought the write dance book aimed at pre-school children but can't quite imagine how it all works - but love the idea of a scrimbling table!

Do you use it regularly and if so can you give a quick explanation of how you organise the sessions? It might just help me visualise it!

Thanks in advance! :o

Maz

whatworkswell.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/upload/userdata/user_37/PresentationCLLD2compr.ppt

if you want to see a scrimbling table or google it. This is a powerpoint and the pictures are right at the end