Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can't Get Into A Flow...............

Scarlettangel

Feel sorry for you Beth.

You need one of those warm microwaveable long things

that you could wrap around your neck whilst trying to look down!!!

I get back ache sat in the computer chair for long periods of time and then I use the

ergonomic chair where you kind of lean on your knees and then

YEP!!!

My knees start to hurt!!!!

Keep the faith everyone. :o

Thanks, never thought about that I will have to look for it although it will smell of lavender! xD The painkiller has just kicked in but due to the high strengh it makes me go light headed and dizzy for an hour or 2. I think I will type up what I have wrote then work out the word count and carry on from there.

Beth

come on Beth nearly there :o

Yes I am only about another 800 words to write/type up on subjects that need more information on. Roll on next week when I can have a rest!

Must admit I am finding it hard with a poorly neck, oh and the miro hottie sarlettangle suggested is good but a little heavy.

Beth

Me again.

The tutor I have for this essay assignment said she would only look at the work today, just this once as she didn't get paid to do so in her own time

Although she had offered 5 minute tutorials today, at the time of the offer I had written nothing (and didn't want to feel under even more pressure!) and also a train journey to get me to her for 5 mins seemed a bit daft!

Anyway just got the essay back complete with remarks.

Much to do yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I was off in the right direction generally!!

Just handed my essay in and thats one module finished(well unless I get refered)

One more essay for PPD1 to hand in on the 5st of jan. and thats the first semester done :o

Keep going Scarletangel

Debs

Well done MARYS.

Ok I am nearly there, ended up having the day off doing anything yes I slept most of the afternoon but no I don't feel better for it. I am now on the last bit of writing before the big task of typing up and moving things around. I just hope I dont fall alseep this afternoon again otherwise I will be in trouble for Friday's hand in date.

As Hali says I am nearly there!

Beth

Not long now Beth: one more little push and you'll have finished - roll on the holidays! :o

All done and dusted! On reflection I am glad it had to be in before christmas as for the first time in 3 years I can have some sort of christmas without trying to complete assignments.

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)