Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Hols

Yipee, we break up on Friday 12th and don't start back until 12th January 2009! :(:(

We did our first ever nativity play today in the church and the parents loved it :( , they are all hoping we will do it again next year :o

I'm so looking forward to a well earned break. It's seems to have been so busy this term. We will lose 12 to school this time and then next September we lose 24 xD , Don't know what we will do for children after that, we will all be fighting for the same kids I think.

Anyway, for those that break up soon, have a good break and for those that don't break up till christmas eve then keep your chin up, it wont be long!

I've got 7 more "get-ups" until the parents break up and the children stop arriving on the morning!

(might even get some Christmas shopping done then :o )

Enjoy your break,

Nona

Enjoy your break! We also finish on the 12th but we have the children Christmas party on the 15th but that doesn't count as work really does it! We go back on the 5th Jan. I'm looking forward to my own chidlren finishing school on the 19th, then no more early mornings!! Can't wait!

We break up on the 12th too and go back on the 5th January.

We've had our Nativity which was very successful - we did Happy Birthday Jesus thanks to a recommendation on this site (naturally). Parents loved it, children enjoyed the music and songs, really rather enjoyable.

Might be able to do some Christmas shopping some time soon.

Well I changed my job to work in a childrens centre and I have to work up to and including the 24th!!!!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhh I have never in my life worked on Christmas eve!!!!!! :o My children are not going to be impressed with me!!! xD

Why oh why did we decide to work until the 19th?! Everyone is desperate for a break - well except the parents but they have to look after their children at some time. Never again will we finish this late in the year.

I've just woken up from 80 winks (I was very tired!) we had our christmas celebration today - lots of tears and emotion but what a lovely morning! Then we had our staff lunch and that's us done until 6th January (if you don't count the little matter of tidy up day tomorrow).

Like everyone else I am absolutely shattered but I have a list as long as a basketball player's arms of things to do over the holidays (and the little matter of buyng my christmas presents... :o ).

To everyone who is still working until next week (or longer) enjoy your christmas celebrations and hold out for the holidays. You've all earned a lovely relaxing break!

Maz

It's my last day today xD

The play was superb, at the end all the parents joined in to sing Away in a Manger, it was quite moving.

Party was brilliant with Father Christmas turning up in a horse and trap, the children were so excited!

Christmas lunch today at school when they've all gone home, and then staff and their partners are out for a meal tonight

I can then start christmas at home with a spot of shopping :o

jackie

The play was superb, at the end all the parents joined in to sing Away in a Manger, it was quite moving.

Aha! And whilst you've got the tune still echoing through your head why don't you have a go at our competition? :o