Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Message From Narnia

narnia

hi Narnia's daughter - good to see you in here, checking all these lovely, positive messages for your Mum.

Hope it makes you feel good that so many people care about her and are wishing you all well.

Shouldn't you be off getting some rest, though? :o You need to be fit and well and that means looking after yourself too!

Take care,

Nona

Thank you so much for letting us know how mum is. Wishing mum a speedy recovery and great to hear such positive news. You take care too, love and big virtual hugs.

Peggy

Hi, here i am, back from hospital and not feeling too bad........................in fact, i feel very, very blessed to have had a surgeon who managed to spare my breast!! I have lost about a quarter of it, plus the nipple and areola (thats the pretty ring around the nipple......just thought i'd show off my general knowledge, useful for all those quiz fiends amongst you!)Surgeon said when he went in, things were better than they thought, so he spared my breast............and they xrayed the mass while i was in theatre, so think they have got the whole thing.I will know for certain on 9th December, and if he didn't get it all, i will have to go back in for either a bit more to be taken out, or, as he recommends, a full mastectomy.I will start radiotherapy in the new year, but right now, today, i feel like all my christmases have come at once! I DID wear my stickers (two pedagog ones in the end, one said great work.......please and the other said.............good job....please!) apparantly, surgeon laughed his head off when he saw them and said it was a first for him, but it set him up in a good mood for the whole day, so i guess it............and all your good wishes and prayesr, worked, so thankyou, from the bottom of my heart, for simply being there.oh yes, and the flowers really helped too!! Thankyou,FSF !! (and Sue R.........i was wearing my ipod,they left it in during surgery, and i fell asleep to H singing 'Beautiful'.and hubby having whispered 'I love you'....how lovely was that?? My god, I am a lucky, lucky girl

Fantastic to have you back with us where you belong narnia!

I have no doubt that your surgeon will be dining out on that story for years to come. :o

It is great to hear you talk so positively about your op - will keep my fingers crossed for good news on 9th December. But in the meantime try to get as much rest as you can and make the most of the love and attention your lovely family will surely be heaping on you.

Take care

Mx

hello! how lovely to see you back, Narnia.

I can just imagine the surgeon's reaction :o

Let's hope for even more good news for you on the 9th.

Love to you and your family

Nona xx

So glad it went well.... you are an inspiration to us all... it puts all my struggling to keep up with these assignments into insignificance after what you have been through.... our health is the most important thing.. so look after yourself and have a great christmas

Your last sentence Narnia bought tears to my eyes, the strength of a good song and someone who truly loves you eh.

Sticker trend, how nice to cheer up the surgeons day. So relieved and happy to hear from you, your positive vibes are a lesson to us all.

Take care.

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

It's good to hear from you Narnia. Like Peggy, I had a tear in my eye when I read your post. I hope the news is good for the 9th. Now relax and let everyone else do the running about.

God Bless, Mary

glad to hear you are feeling good narnia and that you have had such positive feedback from your surgeon. Hope everything goes well on the 9th keep everything crossed for you

love sue