Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's All Over!

Finally it's all over! What a difference 2 weeks make!

Two weeks ago I was still at school at this time frantically putting up displays and sorting paper work for Ofsted's visit the following Tuesday and Wednesday.

One week ago I was feeling very sorry for myself and sick! I had ended up with tonsillitis- too much work and no play! So I've been off the whole of this week, which is very wired! A whole week with my head teacher teaching my class! Wiredest thing was I was so ill I didn't care!

And now here I am, looking back over it all and thinking its a bit of a whirlwind and I can't remember it all happening! Anyway, two more days of rest and then back too it, looking forward to Christmas knowing I can have fun with my kids and enjoy the grading that Ofsted gave us (which hasn't quite sunk in yet- even a week and a half after they left!!).

Congratulations on your Ofsted bethie and I'm so glad you're feeling much better.

Sounds like too much happening to you all at once and your body shut down for a while! Obviously you needed the rest - just take it easy now you're better and don't try to do too much all at once!

Have a good weekend

Maz

Guest MaryEMac

Hope you are feeling a lot better, Bethie. only a few more weks til we break up for Christmas so take it easy. Congrats on the ofsted visit.

Mary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)