Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For Narnia

Inge

you guys...............................so very nice....................thankyou xx (Got my nipple stickers ready, gonna give that surgeon something to smile about!!) :oxD

You could start a new trend here, narnia!

Whatever it is you're on I think it should be available on the NHS - in fact when they bring out the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary under 'positive thinking' they'll just have one word: "narnia" :(

I hope that knowing we're all thinking of you and willing you to get better helps in some small way - you'll certainly be in our hearts and minds on Friday. Take care.

Love

Mx

you guys...............................so very nice....................thankyou xx (Got my nipple stickers ready, gonna give that surgeon something to smile about!!) :oxD

I hope the stickers have tassels on them!

I love your sense of humour Narnia you are amazing!

Lovely idea to have a positive post for Narnia.

Lots of love and hugs for the coming days - perhaps the appointment on Tuesday is to check you have your stickers ready?! :o

Nona

sorry to worry you.............................and i decided to have a (large) glass of red wine with my dinner tonight, so it has made me very sleepy LOL........

ok, it is nothing to worry much about, some stuff i had asked about a while ago, and my lovely, hugely busy surgeon had thought i'd like to go in and have a chat about them prior to my op.What a lovely man he is! Anyway, I cancelled the appointment and we are going to chat about it all when i go in on Thursday......

right....................last post for a while, as i intend to be horribly busy tomorrow evening................tidying, finish writing out December bills, etc, not to mention big hot bubbly bath, shave legs, armpits, clean behind my ears and trim my toenails......well, a girl's got to look good at the theatre, hasn't she??? So, thankyou all my lovely forum buddies, for the support, good humour and good wishes.I go to do battle with the monster, and will return victorious and ready to book more Marillion tickets!! See you after round one!! ( and check your boobs......please!!).

Sending lots of love, virtual hugs and positive vibes.

Will be thinking of you over the next few days and looking forward to hearing good news from you soon!

Hope your stickers "wow" the theatre staff :o

Nona