Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Writing An Action Plan

Probably a silly question but how do I write an Action Plan (for ICT provision) I know what I want to do but need to make it look all nice and pretty in a sort of table format. Any suggestions very welcome as I am somewhat xD:(:o at the moment!!!Also wondering does anyone have individual policies for ELG's or just an overall curriuculum one???

I have tried to attach a file but it is too big. Make a nice title at the top of an A4 landscape paper. We make a table with 7 columns. These are headed: Subject Area Target, Actions/Tasks/Strategies, Key Personnel, Resource Implications, Success Criteria, Completed by?, Monitored by?. T, the next row would have the first task as the subject target, which is usually an audit, in the adjacent box the actions required, then who by, what resources are needed, what the outcome will be, when it will be completed by and who monitors that, and that is usually the Head teacher and or Governors. just add rows as required. Hope this gives you a start :o

I have just made one though know it needs improving.Have booked to go on a onedays course.How to make an action plan!! It will be a bit late though as Ofsted coming this week!!

It may be an idea to ask to see your school improvement plan and put your action plan in the same format -that way it can incorporated into the whole school improvement plan easily- most plans follow the model suggested with slight variations in the headings, but some schools do things differently.

• 2 weeks later...

Ours is a preschool and although my action plan was not very good Inspector said it showed what we had planned and what our intentions were,but will go on a course!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)