Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Have Left The Building!

:oxD:(:(:( :wacko: Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the members who have propped me up for the past few weeks- I don't know what I would have done without you!

A major thankyou to Susan whose advice and expertise is exemplary. I cannot thankyou enough!

Did Susan panic as I emailed in the middle of an Ofsted to help to change my planning......? No!

Did Susan stay as calm as a cucumber and support me in ways that a mentor is supposed to? Yes!

Susan- you are a saviour, and if I could send you a cuddle and some flowers I would!

You all stopped me from falling to bits!

Thankyou,............and oh by the way.....I did Ok....well in an Ofsted type of way........I'm here to tell the tale........I am going to go and eat for the first time in 4 days, and hopefully sleep for the first time in 3 nights!

So yes...Ofsted have left the building............and you can spot the slug trails all the way through the school!

:unsure: :rolleyes: :DxD;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Dougal xxxx

:wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;) AAAAAAh if only!

They manage to sneak sbout without getting caught!

They are devious little slugs who try to make you think they are ok and reassure you that they are there to support you........then they show there true spineless colours and try and yank the rug from under your feet! :ph34r::ph34r:

They take over your staffroom ....... :ph34r:

Grab kids to 'grill' at every opportunity! :ph34r:

Wheres the wine? :(

Need to drink! :(:(

It feels like end of term already! :D:D

Think we'll have a Reception Party tomorrow and read the book....."There's been a dragon in my room" ! :ph34r::ph34r:

But not to worry the nightmare is over ......well until the Head comes up with the Action Plan! :oxD

Until then Cheers!

Dougal xx

:D:D:D:D Just in the process thanks Sycamore...Although i really feel that perhaps i should not drink too much - after all it's not Friday yet! :D

And oh forgot to say Susan and Sue- you know that nut in my class i found hard to crack----- He cracked during an inspected lesson, I was sooooooooooo pleased!!!!

:D:D:o:D:DxDxD :rolleyes: :( :unsure: :(;):(:ph34r: :wacko:

congratulations Dougal.

So pleased that it is all over for you and you have one less thing to worry about. I suspect you were an absolute star!!

Have a drink (or many) and enjoy the weekend

Take care

Tiny

Congratulations Dougal .. sorry I missed you in the chatroom .... I didn't open e-mails till late Sunday (but have never been in the chatroom :o ). Glad to hear you got lots of support from others.

Make sure you get a chance to recoup your battery now - it can take a while to get back in the swing of things after 'they've' been xD

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Harricroft

If only I were you, Dougal. Our inspection is on the 15th November and this will be my FOURTH!!!!!!

I still feel as bad about this one as I did about the first! I try to keep telling myself that they are only doing a job and they are there to find the "reas for development" but I still think they are very closely related to SLUGS!!! :D

Went in today with a suitable hangover, spent all day doing creative things with the children! We had a picnic which bemused the children and a big fat humongous chocolate cake! The children went home positively high! xD:(:(:( :wacko:

OOOOOh what can I say!

The things they were hot on;

Outdoor play!

Planning to the FS Profile - should be no linking to NLS until summer term apparently!

Play

Play

Play

relationships with parents

Assessment

will give you all another brief once we have had the summary at the end of the month. :o

Am soo glad its done- we have had such a fun day and i feel like i have a ten ton weight lifted off my shoulders! :D

I slept like a baby last night and ate like a queen today! Isn't it funny how a group of slithering slugs can have such a demoralising effect on you! But then you come home log on here and it feels like sanity - all I can say is thank God for the Forum (and Susan)! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D