Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Change Of Hours - Who To Inform

Our Committee have asked if we could change our start time from 9:15 am to 9:00 am.

Can anyone remind me who I need to inform of changes like this and whether I need to inform before we change or can let them know once we've done it.

Sorry minds gone blank :o

Rachel

odd reply Biccy!

we rang Ofsted and asked them, at the time we had to write and ask to change opening times but this was a while ago now.. was not problem to do. I would give them a call and see if you can get a straight answer from them.

Inge

Hi Rachel

I am not sure if you do have to inform OFSTED any more. I put together an informing OFSTED policy and procedure earlier this year and the only thing I can find is the following:

• any proposal to change the hours during which childcare is provided which will entail the provision of overnight care;

You may just want to check to be on the safe side but it doesn't look as if you have to.

Linda

Just go in and edit it, Inge!

Maz

Did think of that.. and as Beau said would then make the rest off.

Mass edit? Could be interesting...

but children called me silly yesterday xD .. ( I was dancing around while telling a story, but they all listened to me!)

so being a bit odd is nothing.... :o

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)