Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Laughter

Oh Mundia that is so sad.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Lets see if this works:

At a meeting today I asked a Headmaster how his recent dinner with Ed Balls had gone. He couldn't really say too much except that someone had asked Ed Balls had he been bullied much at school with a name like that. He said nothing like as much as his sister - Ophelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

Did that work Mundia?

Crikey, that's the wrong picture and I can't delete this post. HELP SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew, I managed in the end....

This is the right picture spotted locally last week!

Sheep_news.doc

Edited by Guest

I went out last week and won half a bottle of vodka in a raffle.

When I told this to my daughter, who has just started uni, she asked me what had happened to the other half :oxD:(

I miss her so much, but that comment will keep me laughing until she's next home :( and she was serious :(

jackie

I went out last week and won half a bottle of vodka in a raffle.

When I told this to my daughter, who has just started uni, she asked me what had happened to the other half :oxD:(

I miss her so much, but that comment will keep me laughing until she's next home :( and she was serious :wacko:

jackie

Obviously not hard up enough yet to realise that you can buy half bottles then! :(

Oh Mundia that is so sad.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Lets see if this works:

At a meeting today I asked a Headmaster how his recent dinner with Ed Balls had gone. He couldn't really say too much except that someone had asked Ed Balls had he been bullied much at school with a name like that. He said nothing like as much as his sister - Ophelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

Did that work Mundia?

Took me a while, yes there was a little chuckle here

when my daughter and I found out last night that neither of us can fit in the boot of her car!..

......... we did this while a group of neighbours were near our house having a serious chinwag about a local planning application, and my poor husband was the only one who could see us trying the car boot for size.. his face was a picture as he tried to keep a straight face and listen to everyone concerns.

xxx

Okay, now I'm really laughing.

I got a new laptop today, it's one of those tiny little ones that aren't much bigger than an a5 piece of paper.

I just realised It's small enough to fi tin my make-up bag..

It's either a sign my laptop is too small.. or my make-up bag is too big.

:o

Mrs Weasley

Ok so I haven't had a lot t laugh about recently, but I saw this, and even though Ive seen them before, they had me in stitches.

Im afraid I cant credit the actual source as I dont know exactly where it came from but it one of those supposedly genuine answers teenagers give in their GCSE exams.

They are all hailarious but this one had me and Mr Mundia in stitiches.

Socrates was a famous old Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. he later died from an overdose of wedlock which is apparently poisonous. After hid death his career suffered a dramatic decline.