Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tes Foundation Forum Fame

Wow! We are famous now as we get two mentions in this weeks TES on page 28. Sue Palmer writes about the problems with being made to continue formal learning in Reception, and cites the problem one of our members had which led to her resignation from her job.

I hope you have seen it Steve? :o

No I haven't seen it Jacquie! Did they mention us by name?

Thanks for mentioning it - I'll look it up tomorrow. :)

A couple of members pointed out the thread in the TES Staffroom. Thanks very much to those of you who posted there in such a positive way! It's things like that wot put a spring in my step! :D

Yes by name and with the URL. The article begins, ' A few months ago , while mooching about on the web, I discovered foundation stage forum.'

The other article is about educating parents about early learning and meeting their expectations. We get a brief mention as one of the writers ideas for putting parents in contact with resources on early years issues is FFF.

Thanks Jacquie -

I got the TES this morning, which was interesting. I remember the conversation Sue Palmer referred to - I'm just going off to refresh my memory now! :)

By the way, I think Helen is doing a review soon of her Foundations of Literacy book, which I know she enjoyed after someone recommended it here a while back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)