Paint And Bicarb

I found this I hope this helps

Puffy Paint

Great Fun for Kids!

Equal parts of flour, salt, and water

Food Coloring

Cardboard squares or heavy paper

Plastic squeeze bottles

Mix equal parts of flour, salt, and water in a bowl. Add the food coloring to get the desired color. Pour into the empty plastic squeeze bottles (empty mustard or ketchup bottles). Squeeze out onto cardboard or heavy paper.

Mixture will harden in a puffy shape. Colors will pool together without mixing together.

Experiment with designs and patterns!

Kids love it!

I found this I hope this helps

Puffy Paint

Great Fun for Kids!

Equal parts of flour, salt, and water

Food Coloring

Cardboard squares or heavy paper

Plastic squeeze bottles

Mix equal parts of flour, salt, and water in a bowl. Add the food coloring to get the desired color. Pour into the empty plastic squeeze bottles (empty mustard or ketchup bottles). Squeeze out onto cardboard or heavy paper.

Mixture will harden in a puffy shape. Colors will pool together without mixing together.

Experiment with designs and patterns!

Kids love it!

Hi

Thanks for replying I tried this once before with a recipe from a book but it did not say to add salt, which is probably why it did not work! I will use your recipe this time!!

Thanks very much

I used to use that recipe then carefully dry the picture in the microwave for a few seconds (not too long or it may burn). This made it fluff upeven more and give a different texture.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)