Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Examples Of Good Outdoor Provision

We may have the opportunity to renovate our outdoor area and are looking for ideas on how to do this.

If this goes ahead we will have a considerable amount of funding so i am really looking for gardens which have been landscaped with different areas such as a sensory garden, climbing apparatus etc.

I would be really grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction to any websites which show good examples of this. Its strange i used to come across lots of websites with fantastic ideas but cant seem to find any now that i need them!

Hi

try - http://www.thecoombes.com/frames.html -this is a school website, the head of which used to be(still is i'm not sure) the chairman of Learning of Landscapes. This is the most amazing school who welcome visitors. I went to visit a few years ago and came away totally inspired.

We are in a similar position and have just had a landscape educational garden sort of chappy from county. He designs outdoor areas for schools and had lots of photographs of things he had designed for other schools. They were really useful for ideas.

Elfy

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)