Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some News.................

narnia

I hate to pour cold water on your idea Sue, but I've been in your front room and there's no way to fit a drum kit complete with other band members in there! :o

You're such a spoilsport Beau! Sue: perhaps you could entice them as part of this years FSF Children in Need effort? I'm sure they'd oblige in return for a mug and a badge each! xD

Wow!!!

You won't regret it!! narnia will be so pleased!

They really aren't heavy metal 'nutter' (!!!!- that's me you're talking about) music, they are amazing.

Please come back and say what you think when you've listened!

Sue :o

Keep listening - as the website says:

'Marillion are not what you think they are. No, really, they're not.'

If you haven't been here already - why not now?

Sue

PS - narnia, hope you're keeping ok, still thinking about you and sorry to have put the thread on a 'swerver'! xx

marillion are NEVER what you expect them to be.....................that's what's so good about them!! Try downloading 'This Train'....right now, it's my favourite track, and just makes me tingle,,,,,,,,,,lovely!! (and tell them Narnia sent you!!)

yes sue, i'm ok, been having a bit of a wobbly couple of days though.........silly moo!(me, not you!) :o

I've ordered my copy of the Cd, courtesy of Narnia on the FSF!

I'll be thinking of you Narnia when I listen to it...keep your chin up!

Can't find The Train anywhere on the website though, anybodyelse had any luck.

I notice they're playing in Bournemouth...in November.....

definately get a ticket for Bournemouth, you absolutely will not regret it, they are simply one of THE best live acts around!

Now there's a recommendation! How could we fail to like them now? :o

But why aren't you tucked up in bed at this time of night??

The one with the maracas and the cricket bat. Great to see the wonderful electric cricket bat!! I remember seeing it for the first time years ago at Rock City - like a kid with a new toy, he was! But then, I suppose that's exactly what he was :o Remember the gloves? Does he still use them, I haven't seen them for a while?

Oh dear how can an oldie like me admit to thinking oooh golly! Would he be toy boy? I have to say the music is really wonderful. I went on their site and on itunes- I can see why you love it- fantastic stuff and good lyrics. They are in Manchester soon which is near me.

Oh dear how can an oldie like me admit to thinking oooh golly! Would he be toy boy? I have to say the music is really wonderful. I went on their site and on itunes- I can see why you love it- fantastic stuff and good lyrics. They are in Manchester soon which is near me.

You have impeccable taste, Jacquie - but I think I knew that, anyway!