Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Balloon Ride

Sister did and really enjoyed it.. raved for weeks.. just pray for the suitable weather.. hers was cancelled 3 times before she manages it..

Not for me.. get balance problems when looking down from a height.. they don't worry me .. just make me feel really odd!

Enjoy

Inge

I gave my OH a balloon ride for a Christmas present. He loved it. He went from Kirkby Lonsdale. The wind direction has to be just right and several people told us that they had had them cancelled a few times before they could go up, but it gets rearranged. The weather forecast seems to be good for a while so have a wonderful time.

We are going from Kirkby Lonsdale too!! Just hope weather ok - should have used voucher before but had such awful weather all summer forgot about it. Had a look for sat and it says dry with some cloud so fingers crossed. Got my travel sickness tablet ready cos get really sick in car / plane so who knows what it will be like up there.

I have

I went from the field next to York Race course

Took about an hour Then a 30 min ride back in a car to my car

Very warm in the basket from the flames above you

The basket held 12 people which suprized me

Loved it :o diff do it again

Not for me.. get balance problems when looking down from a height.. they don't worry me .. just make me feel really odd!

I have a problem like that too!! Only I am complete opposite. If I am standing on the floor looking up at large buildings etc I get all disorientated (sp?) and have been known to fall over!! :o

I have always wanted to go to New York, but would spend most of my time on the floor!! xD

Can you believe its the best weather day ever and the flight has been cancelled cos of strong upper winds. If cant go on our new date 31st oct then we will lose our £310 because we have only had it cancelled twice and not 5 times.

Can you believe its the best weather day ever and the flight has been cancelled cos of strong upper winds. If cant go on our new date 31st oct then we will lose our £310 because we have only had it cancelled twice and not 5 times.

That's SOOOO maddening isn't it? That forfeit happenned with a voucher that my husband got for a rally day too - he had to cancel his original booking because he was called into work and they hadn't got anothe space on a course until after 12 months had expired - so we lost the money! One of those things that makes me go GRRRRR!

my husband booked me one at at easter and it has been cancelled each time with virgin so I havent done it yet either. Beginning to think it will never happen

killowengirl