Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Observations

we also get parents to add any comments or observations to their childs profile book
ents, i

Do you send the childs profile book home with the parents if so how oftern.

lisa

I was going to ask the same questions.

I have heard something about wow stickers when a child has acheived something at home the parent writes it on this sticker and brings it to playgroup.

Does anyone have a format they use.

partnership with parents and all that

angela

I have a WOW envelop up on my 'parents board'. ASk the parents to write down things their child has done at home that they are impressed with.

They drop them into the envelop and I add them to the evidence for their childs profile.

I have a WOW envelop up on my 'parents board'. ASk the parents to write down things their child has done at home that they are impressed with.

They drop them into the envelop and I add them to the evidence for their childs profile.

Hi any I loved your WOW envelope Idea and I have nicked it for mysetting I hope you dont mind

Debs x

What a great idea, will definately look at something similar for our setting

Has anyone looked at that other forum? Users are disgusted that parents have been asked to participate, after all what do they know. I am furious that I went on it. Apparently anarchy is beginning at nursery after secondary schools have been blamed in the past. Am I on the same planet? Are these people really teaching in our schools?

Parents are the primary carers. We are their childrens key workers. We are not their replacements. They have every right and it should be encouraged for them to help with childrens learning.

Marion, you have been quiet recently. As a reception teacher what are your views of pre school educators?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)