Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chat

Sue R

wolfie was in chat earlier i spoke to her :o

hali's seen a celebrity!

Seriously, it was lovely to talk to Wolfie, if only briefly!

And Beth1, killowengirl and I were left to bring up the rear!

See you all again tomorrow?

Maz

Was lovely to chat to so many, I'm sure I'll be around at some point this weekend, although there is lots of good TV tonight! Strictly Come Dancing is back on and then trash TV on ITV to follow!

tried chatting but couldnt find anywhere to type text! must be a simple way round it but not skilled enought to work it out. Sorry if anyone thought i was being quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried chatting but couldnt find anywhere to type text! must be a simple way round it but not skilled enought to work it out. Sorry if anyone thought i was being quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered where you were, moo!

At the bottom of the window where all the chat is displayed there's a thin line where you type your message. I can see how you might not notice it at the bottom there. Hopefully it won't put you off trying again next time!

Maz

I love the chat room

i just enjoy talking to myself, have a real Bi*** and moan, everyone listens, no-one answers back, OFSTED inspectors are vapourised if they try to enter, I have the rooms sympathy for all my complaints

but I do think Steve need to change the curtains as chinz is SO out!!

i haven't tried it with this chat but in my other forum you can have private conversations away from the main frame. Thats less confusing.Next time I'm in give it a go

Talk to me, biccy! Talk to me!

When are we going in next?

Maz

I enjoyed my first visit to the chat room the other evening and I could nt keep up either!!!

I was reduced to a mass of giggling hysteria on the sofa much to the amusement of my teenage daughter !

I have to say it was very therapuetic though and was easier as the evening went on

here s to the next time!!!!!!!!!!

I keep coming in here when I can, but no one ever notices!!

You know I learn something new about this Forum everyday. When I read Sue's posts I wondered how I would know whether anyone was in chat. So tonight I've been playing around and realised that when you go to the Forum index it not only shows which members are logged into the Forum at the moment (I knew that) but it also tells you who is in chat. How clever is that? I usually just wade in and see who else is there... but now I'll know how to check first!

Its the simple things in life that please me! :o

You know I learn something new about this Forum everyday. When I read Sue's posts I wondered how I would know whether anyone was in chat. So tonight I've been playing around and realised that when you go to the Forum index it not only shows which members are logged into the Forum at the moment (I knew that) but it also tells you who is in chat. How clever is that? I usually just wade in and see who else is there... but now I'll know how to check first!

Its the simple things in life that please me! xD

The only problem being that if everyone checks to see first, notices that no one is chatting and doesn't bother - then no one will ever chat!! :o