Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Invitation

HappyMaz

I can't ever remember feeling so despondent about working in early years and am finding it really hard to motivate myself and begin to overcome the challenges my group faces this year.

So today I was surprised to receive an invitation to a "Continual Professional Development Celebration Event" today. Apparently at this event I will be "congratulated and presented with a certificate" and then be able to partake of a light buffet. It should be an interesting evening - early years and childcare practitioners rubbing shoulders with social care practitioners and generally being feted by all - I can't wait to see who is there and who will be making the presentations!

Still: its good to see that my genius will be recognised at last :o And no doubt it will be considerably warmer than our graduation day in December is likely to be!

If they're not too horrendous I might even post a picture or two...

So to cheer me up: can we have some suggestions as to who might be most suitable to present me with my certificate? I'm going to nominate undercover Bezza (is she a bit like Malibu Barbie?) because I think she can explain Government policy to me in such a way as to re-invigorate me for the challenges that lie ahead...

Any more ideas?

Maz

If i can come with you I would nominate richard tennant or david beckham foget the goverment policy I eould go for the eye candy LOL. Hope you have a lovely day and it cheers you up you deserve it. I am sure you realise how much your wise words and knowledge are appreciated on here..

Mine would have to be Mick Hucknall (sorry ladies I know he's not everyone's idea of eye candy!!) or Daniel Craig or Simon Cowell or Dermot O'Leary, oh dear I am sounding a bit desperate now, maybe I'll stop lol!!!

Enjoy the evening - sounds fab!!

Have you guys detected a note of mild hysteria creeping in on our Happy Maz? That just will not do I'm afraid! We cannot have our resident comediene going off the rails.

So in the spirit of comradeship I will loan you Colin Firth, LOAN not KEEPSIE mind.

Saw Mamma Mia last night, there he was larger than life on the big screen. Oh pinch me!

So step away from the computer.....hope you have a good evening, a change is as good as a rest!

I think undercover Bezza is a lot like Malibu Barbie! So watch out!

Have fun!

Congratulations Maz! About time your genius was recognised! :o

Now, let me see......who would I like to present your certificate.....Beverley Hughes?......... OR someone important - like Tina Bruce.

Ed Balls......OR some eye candy like George Clooney, Pierce Brosnan, Brad Pitt......do I really have to go on?

It's a very tough choice.......NOT ...... when in doubt always go for the eye candy!!!!!

Enjoy your evening and have a wonderful time. xD

Mine would have to be Mick Hucknall (sorry ladies I know he's not everyone's idea of eye candy!!) or Daniel Craig or Simon Cowell or Dermot O'Leary, oh dear I am sounding a bit desperate now, maybe I'll stop lol!!!

Enjoy the evening - sounds fab!!

I'm with you janny1960......except for Mick Hucknall! :o

Enjoy!