Jump to content
Join Us
About Us



Recommended Posts

hi every1,


ok my question is this,,,


a childminded child broke my laptop a few years ago and i claimed on my house insurance,


but its happened again and i dont want to go through my insurance so i got a

realy good deal at my local PC Shop £400 inc printer and desk anyway ,,,


can i put the £400 through my books as an expence as i use it to chat on ere and do my work lol


thank you Andrea x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure you'd be able to claim it as a childminding expense. Perhaps call your local Network co-ordinator or the NCMA helpline to double check!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I put my new one through expences after all i have to have it to print off all the paperwork and as you say use the forum and surf the net for ideas for activities etc. I have also started letting the children use it supervised as its all part of the EYFS they need to develop ICT skills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)