Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115

You need to use two pieces of confirmed evidence in tma04 essay so perhaps you can refer to the EYCLO they are included in.

I am in denial about how easy this essay is. Trying not to panic as I've been looking at section 3 since Wednesday and can't seem to find an opening sentance. If I had known how long the activities would take I would have hurried along with them. Also I'm not working to the OU calendar....think I need a bit longer than 2 weeks to do the assignments!!

From the OU forums it seems that a lot of people are where I am at the moment so in some perverse way I'm feeling a bit better.

Glad you are on the road to recovery Sue. Can't be easy in your situation so I take my hat off to you for continuing with the course. Good luck.

Good luck to all of us I think. Hopefully the next tma's will be easier!!! :o

Do you have section 3 as a pdf that you have downloaded?

I used to find it really helpful to type a particular search into the pdf and i got a lot of topical quotes that way - i used to copy and paste them onto a blank document - remembering to note the page number etc!

Hi to one and all,

I too am way behind with everything! Am now just finishing stage 2 and starting stage 3. Have been given an extension on my tmas but still not 100% sure that I'm going to have them ready to hand in.

Haven't got a clue what I'm doing - especially with regard to the EYCLOs. This course is a lot harder than the E123 and E124 and so completely different. Wish I'd known about the EYCLOs beforehand so that I could have done some work on them leading up to starting on this course.

Was looking forward to having the week off at Christmas but think I'm going to have to work the whole way through.

I spent far too much time on activities 2.19 and 2.20 and then on the questionnaires. I think I have thrown about 1/2 a tree away in paper because I will go off on a tangent and then think that I've got it wrong so start again.

Had completely forgotten that I could look on this forum for help/advice but glad that I did!

Sarah :oxD:(

Hi Sarah. If I were you I would stop the activities and start on the TMA's. I have done TMA5 before even looking at Stage 3 onwards! I'm about to start TMA 4. If you do the activities I think it does help with the TMA's tho, but not essential (my opinion!). I too spent way too long on 2.19 and 2.20 and sent out the questionnaires too late (only just getting them back!). Try not to worry, I think we're all feeling pretty daunted by how different it is - but it can only get easier!

Take care.

HI

I just wanted to say thankyou to Cait and all you others who have offered advice.

I think I have finished at last but it has been a struggle.

I think I will try and get ahead with future EYCLO's so this does not happen again.

Great advice about searching PDF file for quotes Cait.

I will do that next time.

Hope you all finish soon and can enjoy Christmas activities

glen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

For those currently studying the E115, how did you find TMA 4 and 5? I was a bit behind with the work but managed to hand it in (pheww).

Wondering if anyone's looked at TMA 7 and the EYCLO 4,5,10,11 and 12??

GOSH... I thought filling up 3 EYCLO forms for TMA 5 was bad enough let alone 5 forms for next TMA.

I think this lot of EYCLO form will be harder than the last, I've just started my role and still in process of assessing the children and getting to know the school teachers. Plus my limited hours, doesn't help also.

Has anyone got any ideas of the types of things that can be used for these EYCLOs??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)