Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Welcome Back!

Beau

I've been back at work for almost two weeks now xD:o but I know that most of you will be preparing to go back in September. The site has been really quiet over the summer with people on holiday but it has started to pick up again, so I'm presuming you're all coming back after your break. I just wanted to stay hi to everyone who has been absent for the last few weeks. Hope you had a good holiday and are ready for the new year ahead. :D

Thanks for that Carol! I had two weeks out of contact myself and it's good to see the community busily getting ready for the new year. It's a bit like when the Apollo moonshots disappeared round the far side of the moon and everything goes quiet - It's really good to start receiving the signals again! :)

(OK, OK - for those of you not old enough to remember the Apollo moonshots, it was a nervous time, allright?)

You've beaten me to it, Carol.

Hope your term has started successfully. I expect you've forgotten what your holiday was now and you're burning the midnight oil!

I know Sue has been busy at work too but with the holiday season during to a close will soon be back at work proper!

To everyone else, hope your holiday memories and that glorious feeling of relaxation dont fade too fast! So enjoy the last few days and have a good term start.

Hi

Ive just got back and cant believe how many posts ive got to go through, think im one of the last ones back (must book holiday earlier next year :oxD ).

Hope everyone had a great summer and have a good term ahead... :D:D

hi guys , first day back at work , so had to make avisit to the site. i will be back to picking everyones brains over the next few weeks! hope everyone had a great holiday. i best go and unpack now,just had to say hi. maddy.