Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Abacus Planning

Hi everyone, I would really like to hear from people who have started to use the new Abacus framework for Reception. The school bought it for me to plan numeracy in line with the rest of the school. The problem I have is that on the planning sheets it also displays Literacy planning, which I do not need. Does anybody know if you can access just the numeracy planning alone? Thanks Lindsey :o

There is a Planning Disk comes with the pack where you can view each weeks planning as a Word file and edit and delete if you wish and then print your own version. It's a bit of a pain to do but is possible.

There is a Planning Disk comes with the pack where you can view each weeks planning as a Word file and edit and delete if you wish and then print your own version. It's a bit of a pain to do but is possible.

I did try that but gave up as it was too time consuming. Thanks for replying. Lindsey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)