Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Security

Hi

I'm in the process of updating our policies/procedures in line with the EYFS.... can i just ask what others do when a child is picked up by somebody else... at the moment we have a password system and photo..... in the framework (pg 24) it says we now need written permission when picked up by someone else.... do other settings do thsi?

Just another silly question i expect... but how have people divided up their policies for the operational folder as some policies like health and safety seem to fall into different areas... maybe i'm making this more complicated than it is???? I was doing it under different headings.. like safeguarding etc....

ours are together alphabetically with numbered pages and then have a page where they are listed under relevant headings and page number...

allows for cross referencing as it can be noted under more than one heading.

Inge

Can i just ask .... i have now done all the policies... when doing your index how are people cross referencing... for example do we just say that child protection would link in with safeguarding and promoting childrens welfare or are people linking back to the principles........ hope this makes sense..... maybe i have been staring at these policies for too long and i'm making i too complicated...

Our Lea gave us a list and said refer it back to the 4 principles, we just have a list of principles, and policy relating to it reference to the page in the policy book.

think we will all end up going round in circles, cross referencing..

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)