Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good News On Excercise!

JacquieL

I have just been reading about a study into excercise and its effect on the body. It seems that the perceived level of excercise and health is what matters. The study was into cleaners who spent their days lifting, carrying, scrubbing etc. ( not unlike our work then) They found that when asked they said that they had no regular exercise and their weight and health reflected that. They were overweight etc. One group were then told that they actually excercised a lot and were very healthy. Without any further activities, other than their work, the weight dropped off these woman and their physical health imporved dramatically. So girls sit in your armchairs, sip the wine, munch the chocolate and think fit and healthy xD:o

The power of thought eh?

Right I shall unwrap that large box of Ferrero Roche my son bought me for Easter, which I wrapped in reams of cellotape so I wouldn't eat them, and when finished I shall 'wash' all those calories away with some 'healthy' Hock. :o:(

Thanks for the info jacquiL, I am now really looking forward to my aturday night curled up on the sofa with chocs, wine and dare I say it Simon Cowell. xD:(

Peggy

Hey Peggy you and I must belong to the same gym!!!!!!

Have you seen my Wii fit thread? xD

Peggy

p.s. just having a refill break from the TV and popped in for a quite look on the forum :o

I did find when I switched from school to LA it was harder to stay at the same weight and given that i've never been to a gym or on a diet in my life this has been a bit of a shock!

However I have always found the backpacking in a latin american country diet the best so Central America at Christmas here I come!!!!!

Cx