Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'd Just Like To Say.......

NickyR

I would like to say a big thank you to all the Foundation Stage Forum members. This forum and it's members has helped me immensely over the last few months, whilst I've been preparing for the EYFS and I really don't think I could have done it without you all. I've read topic after topic on here and the experiences, knowledge and ideas that you all share have been invaluable. It's been a stressful few months, but I'm all set for September now. Hopefully I can play my part in this forum in the future and share some of my knowledge and ideas. However, I'm starting the foundation degree at the end of September, so I think I might well be back looking for advice from you guys.

Thanks guy's, I LOVE this forum and you're all brilliant. :o

Thank you Nicky for taking the time to appreciatte what the forum offers and for taking the time to express your appreciation. :o

Best wishes for your degree studies. xD

Peggy

Good luck for the start of your FD in September NickyR. :o

I too love this forum. It's been a lifesaver over the past year that I've been a member.

May I add my thanks to everyone for all the advice, support, help and laughs that I have recieved and I look forward to many more. xD

Thanks Nicky for the lovely comments, and thanks Maz for the suggestion. I've had a quick word with Nicky, since we're just about to have an advertisement in the next issue of EYE, so have a look out for the September issue if you have access to it! :o