Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tattoos

HappyMaz

Oh I can't be dealing with all this intrigue! At the risk of another gold-rimmed indignation moment, is it something to do with the marvellous M?

Maz

(of course, I could be described as the Marvellous M! :o )

Loved reading the posts re tattos!

I have a small flower on my left ankle, so when we occasionally see some sun it is on show.........

the only parent who has ever commented was one who had heard it really hurt to get one on the ankle and that had put her off!!

I think I would have had more than one if my husband hadn't been SO against them.

Having the one was an act of rebellion.... my body I will do what I want type thing......... it didn't go down well!!!

Apparently then it was my fault when our 18 year old daughter got tattooed........ she has gone with the addictive side of things ........ I worry how she will feel in years to come when she is stood in a wedding gown........... one of the tattoos is quite big and on her arm.......

Ah well.

Again her body............

We can probably photo shop it out!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Apparently then it was my fault when our 18 year old daughter got tattooed

My sixteen year old son has already said "since you've got a tattoo does that mean I can have one?". "Of course darling", I said - "I'll take you when you're 45!".

His response is not recorded... :o

Maz

I've loved reading this thread! Just what I need on a rainy Sunday evening!

Ive been putting off getting a tattoo for YEARS, because I knew i wanted to teach and had assumed no-one would hire me if I had one! (how they would see it on the inside of my hip I have no idea, but sometimes I feel as if headteachers have X-ray vision...)

I'm now feeling differently though, and might just go ahead and do it!! I wanted an angelic symbol put on the inside of my wrist or the inside of my hip... something special to me!

I know what I'm doing next PPA afternoon..... :-)

xxx