Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2 Years Done 1 To Go!

beth1

Finally got my year 2 part time results. I passed with a suprising A grade for a level 4 module yippee and can proceed to completing the last 3 Level 5 modules. I seem to get better grades in the second semister than the first!

Hopefully this time next year I should be a qualified Foundation Degree Early Years Level 5 Practitioner waiting to do the BA (hons) Early Years top up course.

Beth

Edited by beth1

Guest matkat

Weldone on degree success how are you going to celebrate. I just passed foundation yr 3 now waiting to go onto BA in september. keep going and good luck for next year Matkat

Brilliant result, Beth! Makes all the hard work worth it, doesn't it!?

Hopefully this will give you lots more confidence as you go into your next year.

Maz

Thanks everyone, still in shock about the grade A at level 4 just need to work out how to transfer that grade to level 5 and 6 then I will be sorted. I am aiming for a 2:1 once I get my BA (hons) in Early Years, I think I am nearly there only 5 away from 65% although I would be happy to get in the top 5% of a 2:2.

I can't wait to go back and carry on, still struggling to decide on an atcual practitoner research/dissertation topic, I have done a little background reading around how to do the research but nothing else. I wanted to do outdoor play but college are not keen as it is a very big topic and with issues around last years students. At least I have a few more weeks to do some background reseach on a couple of topics then I can decide on just 1.

Beth

Weldone on degree success how are you going to celebrate. I just passed foundation yr 3 now waiting to go onto BA in september. keep going and good luck for next year Matkat

Sorry I missed this, matkat. Congratulations on passing year 3 - try and enjoy the BA won't you? Its intense but looking back the past year has gone so quickly... :o

Maz

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)