Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Annual Fee

Hi

I just thought I would let you know that the annual fee has gone up to £25.00 for sessional settings. I'm glad my wages bill doesn't demand the same percentage increase.

I am still waiting for my full day care one and I hope that is not adopting the same percentage on the rise.

I am still waiting for my full day care one and I hope that is not adopting the same percentage on the rise.

Haven't these been published somewhere Lou? Might go off and have a little look :o

Thanks Maz. I couldn't find them. £25.00 is not a huge amount to pay but i'm sure I only paid £14.00 last year.

Sounds about right, Lou - Here's a link first put up by Peggy from when it was announced that the hike in fees was not going to take place - well at least not at once!

It says the fees for sessional/after school and childminders would go up by £5 and full day care by £20.

az

How strange-I have just posted my annual fee and it was only £15! That's for sessional. Is it because I have got in before September do you think?

Linda

How strange-I have just posted my annual fee and it was only £15! That's for sessional. Is it because I have got in before September do you think?

Possibly Linda!

But you're not complaining, are you? :o

ours is due 30th August and is £25.00....

Inge

Ours too - and why is it 30th Aug and the letter arrives during the summer break. Its pure chance I was in the building for something else and picked up the post!

Al

Don't worry-it's paid! And it's definately £15-I have the invoice in front of me now. I had to double check just in case I had looked at it wrong!

No, unfortunately I don't have any pals at OFSTED, I might get a delayed inspection if I did! :o

I will just have to wait and see if they come back to me because they have made a mistake-might have to give them a bit of an argument if so!

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)