Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Animal Policy

Does anyone have a policy they can share with me with regards to animals visiting the setting.

I have had a quick look in the resource library, but can't find anything.

Have been going through policies this morning and updating them, xD oh great joys when you are on holiday! :o

Guest Wolfie

We haven't got a separate policy but it's covered under health and safety - says something about ensuring we have information on any allergies, etc. that children may have on the initial registration form, informing all parents/carers beforehand that animals will be present during the session and ensuring that all children wash their hands after handling animals.

I may need to use this - thanks Belle. I have certain members of staff desperate to get a pet for the preschool. I have resisted so far. :o

I may need to use this - thanks Belle. I have certain members of staff desperate to get a pet for the preschool. I have resisted so far. xD

Well they already have a chicken: what more do they want? :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)