Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Making The Early Years Foundation Stage Work For You

Hi guys

thought you all may find this interesting its a manual with activities and advice etc..... and sample forms.

Its called

Making the early years foundation stage work for you (0-36Months) by helen rowlands and dr hannah mortimer

ISBN 978 1 898873 58 7 £12.50

Published by QED Publications

www.qed.uk.com

email orders@qed.uk.com

01785 620364

this is the first manual and the second is due out soon (30-60+ months)

How spooky is this: I was putting some books away on my shelves yesterday and came across my copy of "Making Birth to Three Matters Work for You" and wondered if they'd be doing one for EYFS!

Something else to add to my list!

Maz

Hi

I had a flyer through the post about this book and a whole load of others! There is a special offer on whereby if you order all 13 books (think it's 13!) you get them as a deal and only pay £40 instead of £80!!

You can also view the list I am talking about and order on line. Hope this link works:

http://www.qed.uk.com/early_years.htm#Early%20Years%20Top

• 1 month later...

Hi all ,just had a flyer from the postie about the same manual . I wish they had sent this about six weeks ago could have helped to do the planning befor the children started . Hay ho will send for one right away . Dont we need all the help we can get. Zazo :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)