Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Multicultural Clothes

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I'm doing a topic on Clothes with my Foundation 2 class in September. We are going to have our Role play area as a Clothes shop and I would like to stock it with a range of clothes including some saris, chinese etc clothes but I am having trouble finding anywhere that sells any. I've found a couple of them on 'Hope' and NES Arnold' but they don't look that great. Does anyone know anywhere on the web that I could buy these clothes from?

I would much appreciate any help.

why not type sari or whatever into google? I know there are lots of shops that sell saris etc around the country, there are even some catalogues with them in (I mean authentic ones), or do you have a parent who may be able to lend you some or come in wearing one?

we get ours from J & M Toys they are good and sturdy, last ages and go over the children's clothes..

had some from another company on loan and they were too small and did not fit over the everyday clothes children wore.

I'm lucky this shop is local to me and well known in the area.I've never used the online shop as we go frequently.My chilsren loved it for dressing up items-scarves, jewelled slippers etc.They even have coach trips of southerners :o going. I find it expensive compared to little local independant shops but a good site.

Bombay stores

check out the religious artefacts too

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Can anyone help me? I'm doing a topic on Clothes with my Foundation 2 class in September. We are going to have our Role play area as a Clothes shop and I would like to stock it with a range of clothes including some saris, chinese etc clothes but I am having trouble finding anywhere that sells any. I've found a couple of them on 'Hope' and NES Arnold' but they don't look that great. Does anyone know anywhere on the web that I could buy these clothes from?

I would much appreciate any help.

I have bought some lovely outfits from an asian charity shop in hall green birmingham

and from asian shops. You could involve parents who can sew. These are much better than the catalogue ones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)