Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Back In The State Sector !

:o hELLO

Only just subscribed to the forum, can't believe what Ive been missing!

Thought I'd introduce myself to get to know all like minded peeps! well Ive just got a job in an LEA nursery after having spent 8 years teaching in a private prep school, so I am desperately catching up on all the changes with the new EYFS curriculum, must admit Im finding lots of invaluable info on here so thanks everyone! Planning formats are sending me loopy at the mo, can't seem to get my head around what sort of planning to do, any advice would help from all you clever peeps on here!

Still havent been on the training for the EYFS, private schools can be a little behind when coming to moving with the times! And does anyone have any planning sheets concerning the phonics scheme and any for mental maths in the nursery?

thanks for taking the time to read my message, will be back on here very shortly!

xx

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. If you find a solution to planning PLEASE let me know!!!

Sally

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. If you find a solution to planning PLEASE let me know!!!

Whoever solves this little conundrum would be a very rich woman indeed.... (and of course it would probably be a woman :o )

Maz

hello

nice to meet you all!

does anyone do mental maths in Nursery? phonic planning suggestions? :o would be grateful to see what anyone uses?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)