Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Holidays

JacquieL

Thank you, happy holidays to everyone too. the first thing i did on friday evening was relax and grab a glass of wine. was so ready for the week hols. Although i have a lot of paper work to catch up on for when we go back and get the new childrens files ready for september. was hoping we were going to get a bit of summer and be able to sit outside and do my paperwork. I have also got to look at all the files to decide how the new foundation stage is going to be implemented.

Happy holiday everyone x x :o

I have been on my holidays, I can't belive that it was 4 weeks ago that I came back. So I have 6 weeks to make sure the paperwork is up to date, interview for new staff and get ready for 3rd year of FD course.

I am hoping for some sunny weather otherwise I may just get fed up of having to stay inside with all the rainy weather we are having at the moment.

Beth

HAPPY SUMMER everyone, be it those of you off work, or those who are not. Here's hoping that at least every weekend until September is a dry and sunny one. xD:o

Peggy

Our last day with the children is on Tuesday - ending with lunch for everyone at the pub opposite!

Wherever you are going and whatever you are doing, I wish you all a fun-and-sun-filled Summer!

Maz