Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Any Day Nursersies On Pathfinder Project?

Lucy P

We have been invited to apply for the pathfinder project and have to make the decision to quite quickly.

I understand the 15 hours entitlement etc and have read many posts regarding this, however most are from sessional settings, so the implications people are experiencing probably wouldn't affect me, such as opening hours etc.

I would love to hear from anyone from a full day care setting who is on this project at the moment, and any pros and cons.

Many Thanks

Hi Lucy

I am a full day care setting from lincoln doing the pathfinder as from September to be honest I have not come across any cons to the 15 hr entitlement and can only see it been a benefit to parents and the setting. With our day-care been open 8 till 6 everyday can not see us having to do much different to what we are already doing. If you have any specific questions feel free to message me..

Thanks for that Belle, i probably will message you with some queries!

Weightman - just on my way out but will explain more tommorow, though only have limited info at the mo!

That was what i thought Marion, we are open for 10.5 hours mon to fri so i was hoping it would be simpler for us to take part.

I have been on the project for over a year now and apart from the amount of work!!!! can only say it is a positive experience. Nursery is at capacity and the flexibilty works a treat. Feel free to message me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)