Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Not Very Chatty!

Steve

Hi all -

Just a quick apology for the chat fans amongst you! We have a couple of technical glitches which mean the live chat is temporarily unavailable. Should be back in a couple of days.

Sorry! :)

Well I tried to get in and couldn't ...... thought you'd barred me! xD

On holiday now for 2 weeks in Devon - so to the person I met in the chatroom, sorry but I will be one of the ones clogging up Somerfields in Kingsbridge! (and tasting the yummy cakes in Totnes and everywhere else I expect!)

Bye for 2 weeks then - hope you're all enjoying yourselves!

Janice :o

Have a good one Janice. If you're likely to be anywhere near Tiverton, PM me and I'll give you the address we'll be staying at in August - you could drop in and say hello! :)

Hey,

depending on where you're staying in Devon, you could pop off to Eden for the day!!!! xD:(

Yes, I'm back, revitalised and relaxed - and reprieved from Holiday Club as staff changes while I was away means they can't spare me - hooray!!

And yes, we went back to check on progress at Eden - it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :o It's really grown and matured, and my storyteller is STILL THERE, so you could call it essential research as well! :(

Seriously, it's really worth a visit, anyone out there, so do give it a thought.

And, hey!! It's great to be back!!!! :D:(

Sue :D

Bit busy at the moment Sue - I'm in the middle of a mushroom risotto, so I might catch you later. The main chatroom problem is fixed, but we still can't get the 'Who's Chatting' feature back. I'll let you know when we do (although you'll probably discover it first ! :D )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)