Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Open Evening

we are having an open evening next tuesday. And I have been trying to find where I can down load some information to display about what the children are learning from different activities. Eg: sand, construction, book, painting, playdough and so on. I down loaded them some time ago but unable to remember where from.

Do anyone know of any web sites

Thanks Rosie

The PLA have some but I don't know if they are available to download. I have also found some on the TES forum resources section although you have to register to be able to download them. Our setting has made their own but unfortunately I don't have them on the computer so I can't share. If I come across any more I'll let you know.

• 11 months later...

I think that they were probably on the TES forum. It is free to join but not as nice as here at all! I can't find them at the moment as they have redesigned the forum since I posted about them, but they should be in the resource area for Early Years somewhere. The PLA ones are paid for but if you order them it does save the problem of printing and laminating them your self.