Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visitors Information Sheet

kaz77

Hi, could someone help me please. I am putting together our operational plan for the first ofsted inspection!. Looking at information received regarding meeting the every child matters outcomes, I noticed it said we should not only have a visitors log (which we have) but also a visitors information sheet. Does anybody else have this and if so would they be kind enough to share. many thanks.

Hi kaz77, I havent seen or heard of one, but imagine it would be a brief outline of your routines for the day, do's and dont's, who's who.

I bet loads of people will read this and groan at yet another thing Ofsted might request!!

Keeps everyone on their toes :o

Hi Rea, thanks for your reply. I'll just draw up a sheet as you say with the daily routine etc. I'll add to my 'to do' list which is neverending at the moment.

OFSTED - Don't you just love them!

and where the adult toilets are

and where to put their handbags!

I always though the "child taking the paracetamol out of a visitor's handbag left on the floor" story was an urban myth. Until I found out it actually happened at a friend's nursery.... :o

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)