Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

5 Year Plan

xD I don't know if this the right place, But I have to vent my anger some where!

Maye I am just getting old and I need to get out of child care!

Child Care Centers - where does that leave pre school and private nurseries?

Educare- WHAT! Does this mean that little village schools will have to close and all the children be bused in to town, to big Educare centers!

Driving up standards of reading , writing, numeracy and science- At what level, we all know our children should not be doing any of this until at least 7!

Dawn to Dusk schools- why not just stick maternity units in school and then give them back at 16. Where is the 'Family Unit'

Schools to combine with early years and family learning- HOW?

Providers to provide a genuine educational center to every local community- Where does play come in.?

I could go on , what with experienced NNEB's being told they are worth nothing and councils using grants to fill schools at the expense of pre schools > What next??

Sorry I feel better now (well a bit) :o:(:(:(

xD Glad you feel a little better...know how you feel... :( unfortunatly have no answers for you... :o except we are all in the same boat... :wacko: quite fancy the maturnity unit idea though :( (my hubby would love another but i keep telling him i cant give up work) :(