Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research Questionnaire Help Please

Hi

I am currently doing a research project on developing parent partnerships through the use of story sacks and to help parents understand learning outcomes through the new EYFS and I would be very grateful if any other Early Years workers could complete my very short questionnaire as a support of this. The questionnaire is enclosed as an appendix. :oxD

Many Thanks

Debs

NB: I hope this works ok first time I have tried this !!

questionnaire_to_professionals_Research_Project.docx

questionnaire_to_professionals_Research_Project__2003_word_.doc

Edited by Guest

I believe it is the latest version of word... I cannot open it either... Hubby says to open in earlier versions when saving the document there is an option to enable it to be opened in earlier versions, but this has to be done when saving it before posting.

Steve gave a link last time this happened for a update so earlier versions could read it, but it didn't work for me!

Have found it happening more often recently, son could not open an attachment which gave his e-tickets for his holiday because of this! Had to get hubby to do it on work PC.

Inge

Inge has it entirely. It's the 2007 version of MS Word which has the suffix .docx and is consequently only readable by people with that version of Word.

Inge's husband also has his finger on the pulse. Debs can save it as an earlier version by clicking 'Save As' and then choosing the document type - Word 2003 should be fine. Alternatively, there's a download from Microsoft which enables those with earlier versions of Word to read .docx files - but since that didn't work for Inge last time I won't bother linking to it again. :o

The reason it's happening more often Inge is that more organisations are upgrading to MS Word 2007.