Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How To Write A Report

Hello, I have just lost 30 reports off the computer - I can not find them.

I am in need of a simple format to do quickly. As I need help or I'll cry xD

Please can you help :o

Which program? Sorry if you have tried all this but if it is Word have you looked in Recovered Files? Were they in a folder? Have you tried Search and putting the file name in? If you haven't turned the machine off since you worked on them they may well still be there. If not I commiserate after all that work I would be hysterical- go and have a glass of wine and some chocolate. Sorry I haven't got a simple version but I'm sure someone will come along to help soon.

Hi - was able to insert a report I have recently created, and though I have done it before "how do I insert a document from word" onto here ?

Dot :o

Hi Dot,

When you reply in a thread you get the white box where you type your message. If you look underneath this box to the right there is a smaller white box with 'Browse' next to it. Click on browse then find your file on your computer. When you have selected the right document click on upload. This may take a few seconds or more depending on the size of the file. Then if you click on the arrow above, in the 'Manage Current Attachments' box you should see the file you have just uploaded. Click on the plus sign and hey presto, your document should be attached. :o

hello everyone again,

its taken me this long to come back to this site, its like a maze.

I still can not find my reports because they were saved on to a memory stick and transfered onto another one instead of copied just moved :o

So I have had to try to remember what I said,, everything is in note form but you can never get the same thread of thought can you?

If anyone has a copy of their reports I would be greatful.

Sweetie5

Sweetie5, I am so sorry for your loss...it really is unbearable...nothing I say can make it better and the report we use at school are on a programme called 'report assist' which it does NOT do. I hope you get things sorted soon x